When you think of McDonald’s, a big yellow M with tagline “I’m lovin it” comes to your mind. Undoubtedly, McDonald’s is one of the largest and most famous chain restaurants in the world, but there are plenty of things you didn’t know about it.
I am Nick Tsagaris. I am a food lover and enjoy exploring different kinds of foods. I think of myself as a person who just loves to eat, cook, explore amazing eating spots, browse various grocery markets and go hundred miles to find a shop to eat my favorite food. I like clicking food photos, writing food blogs and talking about food. When it comes to Burger, my all time favorite brand is McDonald’s. I like everything about McDonald’s, from infrastructure and environment to food and hospitality. How much you know about the world’s popular fast food restaurants. In this blog post, I am going to share some interesting things about McDonald’s that may surprise you.
Here the top 5 interesting things about McDonald’s you had no idea about
- Dick and Mac MacDonald launched the Airdrome hot dog in 1937. In 1948, they revamped their business and came up with the burgers and milkshake.
- You believe it or not; 1 in 8 people in America has been employed by McDonald.
- It’s not four and five; the McDonald’s French fries contain 17 ingredients.
- It may sound strange but you can enjoy a beer at McDonald’s in Germany.
- More than 68 million people eat at McDonald each day.
These are some of the many interesting facts about McDonald’s. I hope next time when you visit a McDonald’s, you will have more reasons to love this amazing food chain restaurant.